Friday, December 3, 2010

~~A new day begins~~

Good morning all,

My daughter stayed home sick from school again. Not a good way to start the day..I hope she feels better soon. Just cleaning house and watching TV..oh, and facebook, which I love. Still reading through all my new information on work at home cash generator....it's very interesting I must say...just glad it didn't cost much, only 2.97..which was a lot cheaper then one of my classes I've taking at my local college. For sure not going back to school. My mind is made up, and I will succeed if it's the last thing I do. My plan is to hopefully get a full time job ( the one I applied to in manufacturing), and save save save..while looking for a good investment in some kind of work at home business. Going to read and reread; learn and relearn all my new information on how to make money blogging, sending e-mails, and designing using my Illustrator and web coding skills...( I may not be graduating, but I did learn a thing or two about these subjects). Something will happen, I can feel it.

On a lighter note, my two cats are doing goodl..love my cats dearly. They bring me peace when people don't seem to cut it. One of these days I will get married again, because I love being married..when my time is right, God will let this happen. Good things happen to good people, and I feel as if I am a good person, so I will not lose my determination to win in a relationship and career. Have a wonderful day friends, and lets make some money..so we can survive, and help others who need help as well..:)

Barbara                                          http://lorraine6363.picturecookie.com/

No comments: