Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a long time since I last blogged, but hey I'm back. With new thoughts and new idea's on life and love. I am still living single, but still see my daughter's daddy everyday. I know right, doesn't make since, but really, what does nowadaysss. lol. I am now offically not going back to school. It has been nothing but a headache for the past 7 years. Time to throw in the towel, and try new things. I am going to spend more time searching the net looking for ways to make a living from home, and start by trying to sell cookies using "Picturecookie"....I am a shopkeeper, so will let you know how this goes. Not expecting big income, just have to start some where, and this is my where for now. Plus, I am actively putting like a million app's a day online in hopes of finding anything....hoping for manufacturing:)Well, have a lots to do today, so will for sure write more later..Have a wonderful day friends. Also I will put my new picturecookie website right here, so you can check it out. Barbara :)

http://lorraine6363.picturecookie.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just had to chuckled for a second because just the other day I was wondering what was going on with you and how things were going. Sorry to hear that school didn't work out, but it just opened up for other things to take on that you want to do and if it makes you happy, then it's even better. :)

The picture cookie looks like a wonderful idea and I wish you much success with it. Have a great day!