Sunday, November 14, 2010

~~Just a lazy kind of Sunday~~

Hello everyone...Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday..I'm just watching Lifetime movies, and being lazy actually. Trying not to think of negative things today. I may see what jobs are up in wahm.com and some jobs sites around my home base...or not. Like the idea of doing nothing today..I did get dressed...pj's off...so not too lazy. I just seen an advertisement for a Johnny Depp movie..OH YEAH!!! "The Tourist" looks really really awesome. Comes out on December 10th..can't wait.

So I am trying to change my background layout because these dots are not working for me anymore..lol. A friend blogger suggested looking for free layouts on google, and I did..and seen a bunch I love. I tried to change mine, but for some reason everything changed but the words. So I changed it back asap. I probably could have fixed it, but did it quick, and was about to leave the house, so I just changed it back to the norm for now..I may re-mess with here soon today, if I can get out of this lazy mood. Not sure what I did...I followed the directions and all...but when I reviewed it, the layout was there, but still all the blue dots in my wording..lol..Now my major use to be graphic design, with some web design using coding. I gave my great coding book away to a guy friend in one of my classes...so now I have to purchase a new web coding book.You might know, when I give something away, I will need it..oh well. He needed it more at the time because he works in web design and needed some of the codes he couldn't find.

Okay, here I am typing away about nothing really. I really should try and find a job typing because I enjoy it so much. Will write more later...Enjoy this day~~

Barbara :(                      http://lorraine6363.picturecookie.com/

No comments: