Friday, July 25, 2008

Anxiety has got the best of me today

Good morning everyone,
I all a lot on my mind this morning. My anxiety is really bad, and feeling depressed. I have too many things going on right now. I might have 2 different jobs working from home coming up real soon. I have never been a customer service anything, and I am getting nervous about it. What if i can't do it? I need money badly, so I will have to over come my anxiety to do this. You guys have no idea how bad my anxiety really is. I have about 10 panic attacks daily. I take my medicine, but that doesn't help while I am in the middle of an attack. Its real hell. I tried to work in the real world over the summer, but failed about 4 times now. I have no husband for support, so my daugthers needs are all on me. I did get approved with VC, and that is how I will be attempting to work from home. Also, I applied with N.E.W., the new home based work company that came to Terre Haute last week. I pray that I can do one of these jobs successfully, mine, an my daughters future depends on it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to try and go out of your own front door, but can't. Some days are like that for me.
School starts in 3 weeks for my daughter, and 4 weeks for me. So, if i get this work at home job, i will be going that, plus going to school full-time. I only have 2 semesters left to get my degree in Visual Communications. I want to to do something in design, since art is my thing. I hope I can finish this year. Please pray for me, that I can do this job coming up, and that I can make it to all my classes.
God Bless eveveryone
Barbara :)

No comments: