Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wow~~~Identical twins

Hello everyone,
Todays a good day....My niece gave birth to girl identical twins. Me and my daughter went to see them, and omgosh, they are soo beautiful. As soon as I can get the pictures downloaded on here, I show put them up, so everyone can see them. The smallest one cries all the time, and the bigger one just lays still...So Sweet!
My anxiety level is high, I am home now, its 7:45, and I'm trying to decide if I want to go to my friends funeral tomorrow. I feel as if I have to, but my mind just feels like I can't be around all those people. Maybe after I sleep, I will feel better.
Well, I am getting off here, I have millions of things I should be doing. Tomorrow I am going to talk about a touchy subject, that is hard to talk about, so I will write more in the morning/
God bless you all..
Sincerely, Barbara :)

No comments: