Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to school soon

School is coming back soon. Me and my daughter go, so have to make some money quick so we can buy some cool school clothes. This will be my final year in college. My major is Visual Communications...and I am soooo glad its almost over. My daughter will starting in High School...scary thought. She is ready to start, mainly for the boys...lol...she is getting boy crazy. God help me. If she is anything like me, she will take boy's with a grain of salt.
My favoite show came back on last week. Big Brother 10. This is a very interesting TV show. If you've never watched, I recommend you do. You may be thinking, omgoshhhh, another reality show. But, this is not boring; i love it lots.Tune in.
My anxiety is at a minimum this morning, but I did wake up fast. Started thinking about my thoughts. My mind races in the mornings rapidly, making me feel very anxious. My coffee did help, and I am finding this writing of my blog is releasing some pressure also.. I wish I would have started doing this a long time ago.
Well, I have lots of things to do today to prepare for my new jobs coming my way.
God bless everyone and have a beautiful day all...
Sincerely, Barbara :)

No comments: