Thursday, July 24, 2008

So once I have this stalker. I met him about 10 years ago while me and my then boyfriend were spit up. Me and *** dated for about 5 months. After 5 months, me and my old boyfriend decided to get back together. *** a.k.a. the stalker, didn't like that idea at all. He started leaving notes in my mailbox, leaving money, gifts, and going around my block where i lived about once an hour. After about 3 months of him doing this continuously i called the police. They could not help me, they said he was allowed to drive around the block all he wanted to as long as he didn't come onto my property. I got used to seeing him, and he would always know where I was at. He did this for 5 years, and yes, I said 5 years. Then one day, he like disappeared, without any trace. I have not seen him now for over 3 years. But i can still see that 87 black monte carlo in my dreams, an if I see one on the street, I get emotional. I prayed that he woul stop, and so far, he is gone. This is just one of my experiences I have had with men who want to control, or abuse.
God bless everyone,
Barbara :)

1 comment:

Kathleen Marshall said...

Now that is creepy. How can the police allow that to happen? Yet another reason I wish I lived out in the middle of no where. Glad he finally went away.