Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lets See....

Lets see....made it through yesterday. Missing my friend lots. Isn't it sad, you just never know when your time is up ^^^...I feel for Tim's family. They are coming in from all around, and I know I am talking a lot about him, but thats okay..I can. Good Bye Tim***

Just took my daughter to church. Church is good for her. I hope she benefits from the Word. I would go, but with this anxiety, its hard to get in places where people accumulate. Working on it. Working on it..My daughters daddy is waiting on me to come down, so I have to start getting ready. I get ready, but never feel ready. Oh yeah,,,,,I am hating myself more and more with age. When I was in my 20's, I started dating my daughters dad. He is 9 years younger then me. So, I was 27 and he was 19 at the time. I felt old then, because he was so young. But now...man...let me tell you....I really feel old. I am 44, 44, 44,, soon to be 45 in September..omgosh!! My advice on dating a younger man...the only thing hard is..you feel old alll the time. The older he gets, the older you get. I find myself looking in the mirror a lot more these days, so I try to avoid them. Not that I am bad looking, I have never had a problem getting attention; it's all in my mind. The anxiety part of my life tells me...you are old, fat, and ugly, so why try. But, as you all know..we must..its what we do. Go out that door, dream big...now if I can only follow my own advice...lol..
Tilll next time....God bless :)

Barbara *

No comments: