Friday, September 19, 2008

~~Short & Sweet~~

Short & Sweet and to the point. I wish I could figure this thing out called life. Twists and turns, tests and trials, love and hate, poor and rich. Wow, listening to a really good song right now. "The Eagles" Witchy Woman" awesome~~~ Can't hardly type for singing.
Just sitting here looking at my patio window waiting for a white truck to drive by. Damn, to many. Oh well. I just can't get him out of my head. He shouldn't have left that little gift card. And i shouldn't have sent him a card in return. Now I am waiting on what? Don't know. It is making my days more interesting. Gives me hope that maybe we might be together one of these days.
Another good song....This one is country..."Killing Time, is Killing me, Drinking myself blind, thinking I won't see" Clint Black. Wow, I love all kinds of music. I wish I could still drink sometimes, but I tried to drink a beer a while ago, and started getting a headache. I think I did it to much when I was younger. But I am in the mood to drink a beer. Don't know why. Music does that to me sometimes. "Killing time for eternity" ...OK, the song is finished. Now its Willie Nelson "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" Love that song too. OK, I am really hoping this man will come by my house and ask me to marry him. Omgoshhhh. What did I just say? See what he did to my mind this past week. I really need to get a grip now. Barbara, you know you couldn't marry him right now, you have your daughter's daddy somewhere on the line. But he doesn't care about me, or he would stop drinking...isn't that correct. He's had 4 years to stop drinking and us be together, but he is still drinking every night. What would you do if you were me? Well, have to go. God bless you all and have a great weekend. Will keep you updated on my silly self, and playin this game inside my mind...lol.

Sincerely, Barbara :)

No comments: