Saturday, August 2, 2008

~~Fall time brings refreshing days~~

Hi all...signing on late tonight...its just been a long day. It's really hot here, and I'm getting anxious to get back to school. I love the fall...I know the leaves and everything start to die, but its my most relaxing time of the year. Its also my birthday time, so maybe that has something to do with it. I finished registering for my fall semester, and going to have a full schedule. My major is Art, well, Visual Communications. I love to draw and my first choice when I decided to go back to college was to be an Art teacher. That didn't go to well, because my anxiety got in the way with some of the classes I was taking, so changed from art teacher to Web Designer. ~~Maybe~~Subject to change at a moments notice. I live day to day, so I never know what will change. I wish I could just pick a career choice and keep it. I do have some hard times using the computer, and not sure if web design will cut it for me. The reason I chose web design is because it was as close to drawing as I could get. I love to draw and be creative, but can't find a career that pays to draw at home, unless your totally awesome and talented..in which, I'm not. I just love to draw. Well, anyway, I only have a few classes left plus Algebra(I have took this class 4 times and can not pass...lol...not really funny, but I have to laugh about it or I will cry). At least I will have a degree in something, which is better then nothing, so they say. Who is they? The ones that run the world.
Well, I have to get up early in the morning and take my daughter to church, then come home and try and take my chacha guide test. I have been wanting to take this test all week end, but keep getting nervous. I better hurry up, or they'll give it to some one else..
God bless everyone and good night
Barbara :)

No comments: