Thursday, August 21, 2008

~~Google~~

Googled the title of my blog on Google search just to see if it would appear anywhere in the first 10 pages,, and WOW, it was number 3 on the first page, out of 683,000 pages. How the heck did that happen? Try typing in your blog titles and see just where yours is located on Google. It surprised me. Maybe today would be a good day to submit it for PPP....Just a thought, in which I have so many. Oh, and my phone keeps ringing...that man will not quit calling me this morning. I don't feel like talking to him, but I don't want to lie to him when he does write or whatever and say I wasn't home. What do I say to him. Afraid to ignore him.

Well, I just wanted to see if you guys would Google your titles and see what comes up. I think being #3 on page 1 out of 683,000 is pretty awesome. God bless

Sincerely. Barbara :)

No comments: