Thursday, August 7, 2008

~~My Prayer to God~~

My Prayer to God today...Are you listening God? I know you are, but I don't understand why life has to be so hard. Living in a world that takes lots of money, and not having any is really too much to handle Lord. I pray that You Lord show me a way to pay my bills this week..All my bills are 2 months over due. I pray Lord that you hear my prays. My daughter has a list longer then I can handle for school Lord. She wants her hair colored because she is going into High School, and wants to look her best, and she has a trip to Holiday World on Monday through a church group thing. She needs 40 dollars to go, and I don't have it Lord. She is upset with me and blames it on me for being poor and not being able to work. She knows Lord about my anxiety, but a child her age doesn't care if you can't work, they think all they have to do is ask, and the money appears magically, She doesn't know that I am sick inside Lord because I can't buy the things she needs. Her daddy is all out of money as well. He has helped me as much as he can this past summer, and has nothing left to give.
I feel so hopeless Lord. I feel so sad Lord. I am numb with pain Lord. I want to work, I pray that I can work, but my anxiety will not let me get out of the house, because I have tried this summer..and i messed them up(jobs). Help me Lord and provide me with solutions. Please take this suffering away from me. Give me a chance to prove to you that I can work doing something Lord. I know I can..Just don't know what it is I'm suppose to be doing with my life Lord. I am going to school, but can't seem to finish. Help me Lord to find my way. I love you Lord more then anything else in the world. Amen.
In Jesus name~~

No comments: