Sunday, August 17, 2008

~~Obama-McCain-Grand Canyan-Big Brother-Russia-Oh my~~

Hi, I'm a little late in writing tonight, its seems to get later and later when I can write. I haven't felt to good lately. Just another day with anxiety. Right now I am watching the news, in which I do a lot. Something is happening in the Grand Canyon. A levy has broke and lots of people are in danger. Not sure on all the details yet, as I just turned it to the news. Also, CNN is talking about the forum that took place last night with both Obama, and McCain. Rick Warren, a Pastor, was in charge of the forum and each of the men got a chance to answer their views on each subject, from religion, to education, to overseas. It was pretty interesting. I've never really been interested in politics, but lately i have been. Not sure why. Maybe its because I am getting older, because I never used to care about news around the world, now I do. Also, we have to keep an eye on hurricane Fay, (well, right now it is considered a tropical storm, which may be upgraded to a hurricane). Fay is suppose to hit Florida on Tuesday morning. I've been watching this all day, and it seems to be turning west from the Keys in Florida. Lets not forget about Russia invading Georgia overseas, oh my!
Tonight was Big Brother night, and Reeny put up Jerry and April. Poor Jerry, I thought he was going to cry. Hes sweet. April, I don't know about her. I love this show. I have been watching Big Brother for the past 10 years. I can't believe its been that long. Time sure does go by fast. They also had a food competition and had to eat bugs..yuck.
Well, tomorrow is my interview with NTI, and I am so nervous. The lady called me on Friday and set a time for Monday at 10 am. The interview last for 1 hour and 1/2. What could they possibly have to say that lasts that long. Omgoshh... I need to keep my daughter quiet for that long. That will be a job in its self. I think that's why I've been sick over the week end. I also still need to get my blog ready for PPP. Not up to that task yet either. Still have lots to work on first. I've had great advice from follow blogger's which are listed on my page if you'd like to check them out. They have helped me out tremendously. Check them out as you visit my blog spot, lots of good reading there. I am out of here for now. God bless you all, and have a great day tomorrow. Pray that I do well on my job interview.
Sincerely, Barbara :)

No comments: