Thursday, August 21, 2008

~~Pass and Past~~

Good morning everyone. I just got my e-mail saying I passed my NTI tests.Yahhh!! Party time,, lets get out the cake and ice cream. Speaking of food, I'm getting hungry...lol..should have ate something before I started writing because I can write forever. No, I think I will make this a fast one. Well, I do have something to talk about, so hold on, be patient with me.

About 3 years ago I started talking to this guy online. I think I've mentioned him before on here. The guy that moved here from Delaware. Maybe I haven't mentioned him. (not the stalker dude). Anyway, this guy likes me, and he has now for 3 years. He moved here after we met, but on his own doings. When I met him, I knew he was NOT "the one", and told him so before he moved here from Delaware. He moved here anyway. Well, he is now living in IL, going to school there, I guess. I asked him not to call me, but he still does. Like, this morning after I took my daughter to school, he called me about 4 times, but I did not answer. I am afraid of men, since I've been through about all a woman can go through with men. From cheating, to divorce, to rape, to stalking, to abuse..you name it, and I've had it happen to me. So I don't know what to tell this guy. As far as I know, he doesn't know where I live. A long time ago I told him I loved black trucks (its just something I have always liked), and so he wrote me an e-mail saying he took his student loan money and bought a black truck last week. Why would he do that? Did he want a black truck, or did he do it to impress me? I don't know, and I really don't care. I pray for him, and hope he does well in school, but as far as me and him ever being together, its not happening, EVER. I don't think he believes this. Men can't take no for an answer. Rejection is not in their vocabulary. I don't like rejection either, but if someone tells me they're not into me, then I don't push the envelope and stalk them. Oh, I said I wasn't going to talk long, I'm supposedly hungry..lol. Just needed to vent about this person in my life at the moment that I'm not sure about. He also asked me what my plans were on my birthday (Sept. 8). I told him I didn't know. So help me, if he shows up anywhere around my house in that black truck. I did through a curve his way, and I hope he believes me. I said I was thinking about moving back in with my daughter's dad. (In which I'm not, even though it was not a lie, because I said I was having a financial hardship, which is the truth). I have too much other things going on right now to worry about this man. Well, I am signing off for now. God bless you all and have a wonderful day.
Sincerely, Barbara :)

1 comment:

GodsWordSays said...

This guy sounds like a nut case. My ex-husband turned stalker and I know what you're going through. It went on for years until he met a new girl and married her. Sad for her, but good for me. He'd found 'a new toy' to play with, so he left me alone.