Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wow, another long day. I kind of been cranky today for some reason. I think its because I have lots to do next week, and feeling some pressure. I also have been meaning to do some channges to my blog, but have had too much anxiety to mess with it. Plus, my daughter willl not give me my computer and I don't know how to handle this problem with her. She gets on the computer and when I try to take it from her, she puts up a fight,and in my state of mind, I just give in, and say the heck with it, keep it. She was on it for 7 hours today, and to tell you the truth I will be so glad when Tuesday comes because she will be back in school. I love my daughter dearly, but she can be so mean and nasty to me at times. It hurts me to think that I would give her the world, and she acts like I don'e exist. I am lonely and want to be in a relationship. I feel has if waiting on my daughters daddy is a big waste of time. I feel as if time is slipping away from me, and before you know it, I will be too old to even try and find someone to love and marry. Why do I keep waiting o him? Now hes getting an apartment, and i feel like he is pushing me aside. I need to go on with my life, but I don't know how.
I

No comments: