Thursday, August 14, 2008

~~The signs are in the weather~~

Good day all. Feeling OK today. Just killing some time before I go pick my daughter up from her school orientation. Watching CNN, like I always do, because I like to keep up with world news. Russia is still invading Georgia, which is not a good sign. US is trying to get them to pull out..I tell you all, this world is not right. Things are happening way too fast in this world, and I think something is up. Not trying to preach, just know what the Bible says. Things are coming true, and we should all be prepared. Everyone gets prepared in their own way, and you know what your own truth is. Mine happens to be the Bible. Yours may be another religion.
In March I experience my first earthquake. I live in Indiana, so this is not common. I woke up around 5:30, and was laying there waiting on my alarm to go off, and about 5:37, my whole apartment started shaking, which went on for about 20 seconds..my daughter started hollering at me saying "mom, my room is moving'. I went and looked outside; I actually thought I would see the world splitting(not really, but did expect to see something going on out there), and I listened to radio, and yes, they said, "yes you guys, that was an earthquake" It was a 5.4, which still amazes us all around here, since we have never felt one. There were many after shocks that day as well. I was sitting at my computer at 11:30, and my whole body moved, my computer moved, it scared me to death...i was shaking. They said on the radio as well, "Yeah people, we just had another one' . Wow, that was a crazy day. Then on 06/07/08, we had the worst flood anyone around here has ever seen. It rained all night long, close to 9" of rain in one night. They had to remove people from there homes in boats. People's homes are still runt to this day. They were homeless for weeks on end in June. So, yes, this has been a year to remember around here in Terre Haute Indiana.
I say be prepared for the worse. You never know what will happen in a blink of an eye.
God bless you all, and have a wonderful day.
Sincerely, Barbara

No comments: