Monday, August 11, 2008

~~I miss my baby~~

Well, my baby went to Holiday World today. Shes not really a baby(14 years), but she's my baby still. Yesterday I had her convinced to not go, and we would go and do something together, because I just didn't good about her going. But later, her friend called and said "Hey, I have a free ticket for you, can you go?" and then my hopes of her staying home were out the window. I mean, I am glad she got to go and do something, but there has been so many accidents on the highways, it scares me to death. I pray she will be OK. And I do miss her...even though she is a total brat at times...lol..
Well, trying to get the courage to call my mom and ask her to borrow some money to pay my cable bill. This makes me sick...but I haven't found a job yet, so its either ask her; take money out of my checking account, in which I have no money in it, or have it disconnected..I really don't think I can live without cable..Don't you hate when you come home and something has been disconnected? Once I came home and my water was shut off...omgoshhh..whatever you do, make sure you pay that bill. That one is not fun to go without. Yuck. Anyways, I think I will go ahead and ask her tonight. I mean, all she can do is yell, or say no..both of which I can handle. If I get that job working for DirecTV, then my cable will be free, because as an employee, that is one of the incentives of being an employee..free DirecTV. Now, if they would just call me..I did send them another e-mail, asking about application..Let you know what they say. Still haven't heard anything from NTI..which sucks. I think I am not liking ChaCha either. I took that silly test, and failed it. Whatever! They can have their 10cents a question.
If blogging works, I will start recommending it to everyone, but right now, I am in the new stages of figuring it all out. I love to write, if you can't tell..lol..so this could very well be what I'm suppose to be doing. Well. going to clean a little, and maybe start another blog today..I need to come up with a good idea..my follow bloggers have some great ideas going on. As soon as I can figure out how to add them all to my page, I am. God bless you all, and have a great day.
Sincerely, Barbara~

3 comments:

razz said...

I am tagging you with a meme! Visit my blog for more!!

Admin said...

Hello Barbara, I hope you received that email I sent with the links, to your inquiries? I hope everything works out for you, have a great week!

mthomas223@gmail.com
myspecial-place.com

Unknown said...

I used to have snow cream when I was little and my grandma made it. Since it doesn't snow much here in NC, I haven't had it in a long time.

Good luck on your job hunting, I'm trying to find something as well.